Kentucky Trip 2020
5th Annual MWS Kentucky Trip
Sunday, April 26 - Monday, April 27, 2020
Don't miss your chance to explore the Bourbon Trail with your fellow MWS members!
Spots are first come, first served!
SUNDAY, APRIL 26
- 9 a.m. Depart from Gamlin Whiskey House
- NEW! 9:30 a.m. Depart from an Illinois Pickup Location (TBD)
- Box lunch on the bus (included in ticket price)
- Tour at Jeptha Creed Distillery
- Overnight stay at the lovely Omni Hotel – Louisville
- NEW! Welcome cocktail at the OMNI Library Bar
- Free time to explore Louisville
MONDAY, APRIL 27
- This year, breakfast isn't included in the ticket price. OMNI Hotel has a few breakfast options available for your enjoyment.
- 8:45 a.m. Depart from hotel
- Tour at Jim Beam Distillery
- Lunch at Jim Beam (included)
- Tour at Lux Row Distillers
- Tour at Peerless Distillery
- Dinner (included)
- Illinois Drop-off
- GWH Drop-off
A detailed schedule will be sent to ticket holders a week before the trip.
Payment is nonrefundable, as travel and lodging for this year's trip have already been booked and paid for in advance.
Signup form and payment due by March 24. Please complete the payment form below.
- Both form and payment must to be completed to confirm your spot.
- This is a members-only trip. If you want to bring a guest, please purchase a MWS membership for before booking. Buy Now
Ticket sales are paused until we get more information about the COVID-19 impact.